hello,

Greetings for the Day!!!

Let me know if you have any resumes for below given requirements ASAP.Thanks

Just got this role, but I only have a few hours heads up on this one. Please
let me know if you have anyone for this role.

Note: This is not for my Direct Client.

Windows system administration

Duration: 12+ months

Location: Rockville, MD

Interview Process: Telephonic Followed by a face to face.

We are looking for someone to cover the day to day support responsibilities
while the more senior members focus on the Common Platform initiative.

This individual will work in close collaboration with a lead support
engineer to provide 3rd level support.

Day to day tasks include:

-Taking ownership and troubleshooting of complex issues across different web
and data tiers

-Interacting with developers, project managers, network engineers,
datacenter operations personnel, database administrators and product owners
to manage and coordinate infrastructure provisioning and application
deployments

-Navigating through company processes and procedures to facilitate releases,
patches, and incident resolution

-Defining and implementing synthetic availability and performance monitoring
scripts to ensure application uptime

-Authoring of support runbooks for 1st and 2nd level support teams

Required Skills (all are required but bolded are most critical):

-Strong Windows system administration capabilities (Windows 2003/2008,
IIS6/7)

-Solid understanding of networking and security (specifically regarding load
balancing, firewalls, name resolution, IP addressing and familiarity with
tools like Wireshark, Traceroute, Telnet, NSLookup)

-Windows Shell Scripting

-Basic understanding of SQL Server and common SELECT statements

-Analytical skills to identify web and database application data flows and
their dependencies

-Outstanding communication skills with focus on the ability to have business
and technical conversations

-The ability to be part of a cohesive project team and deliver as part of
the team throughout the project life cycle

-Self starter with the ability to go out and obtain the tools and internal
knowledge he or she needs to hit the ground running

-5 plus years of experience in a technical systems engineering position

-Requires bachelor*s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
experience

Desired Experience (the first two speak to the Alerts piece where the alerts
message about stock so previous exp helps when supporting and the remaining
are more generic):

-Search Technologies (e.g. FAST)

-Familiarity with Messaging Technology (Tibco, IBM MQ etc.)

-.NET Development

-Linux/UNIX System Administration and Shell Scripting

-Technical Certifications (e.g. MCSE/MCSA)

-ITIL certification

Regards,

Mallik

Centaurus Technology Partners

5005 W Royal Lane, Suite 288, Irving, TX 75063

Desk: 97 28 12 16 11 Ext  204

fax : 972-823-9135

 www.centaurustek.com

 <mailto:mal...@centaurustek.com> mal...@centaurustek.com

YM :  <mailto:mallik.centaurus...@yahoo.com> mallik.centaurus...@yahoo.com

GM:mallik.centaurus...@gmail.com

REDHAT READY BUSINESS
PARTNERS--------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Centaurus Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer(EOE)
Note: Candidates responding to this posting must legally authorized to work
in the United States. Sponsorship: Please indicate if you  require or will
require H1-B
cannot be considered as "spam" as long as we include contact information and
a remove link for removal from our mailing list. In order to not be in the
recipients-list for this mail, please revert to us with "REMOVE" either in
the subject or in the mail body. Please include all pertinent email
addresses. Our apologies for any inconveniences caused by this mail.