Hi,
Greetings from Comspark International.One of my client is looking for a Cognos
Consultant.
Location:Memphis,TN
Duration:2-3 Months
Rate: As per the Market

Job Description:

Looking for a Cognos TM1 consultant for a project. Must have 5+ years
experience in Cognos TM1 and an Accounting/Finance background. Will be working
under the direction of the client's finance department on data analysis,
forecasts, and budgets.

Anybody have Consultants,Please send me the resumes along with contact details.

Praveen Chaitanya
Comspark Internationals Inc | IT's Synergy Par Excellence
SAP Partner| Minority Certified| ISO 9001-2008 Certified
Outsourcing | Application & product Development | Web &SEO Solutions | Staff
Augmentation
Tel: | 901-405-4220 / 901-881-8882
Web site: www.comsparkint.com | email : prav...@comsparkint.com
USA | India |Singapore |UAE