Hello Partners,

Greetings From Comspark International !!!

I am Praveen From Comspark International. I have Urgent Position for Kindly go
through the requirement jand let me knowstrong skills on J2EE technologies. if
you have any consultants available for the project.

Required Skills:

·         Demonstrated Java/Spring/Hibernate software development experience

·         Demonstrated experience with 1 or more Application Servers (ie.
Weblogic, JBoss etc.)

·         Demonstrated database and SQL experience

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Demonstrated ability to gather relevant information and diagnose
issues effectively and efficiently

·         Proven ability to solve problems and learn new technologies

·         Solid Operating Systems knowledge (UNIX ie. Linux, OSX, Solaris etc.,
or Windows)

Responsibilities:

·         Design and execute new software development

·         Familiarity and continued awareness of new technology and software
development methodologies

·         Understand business processes from web interface to database layer

·         Communicate via web-based applications and phone to resolve work on
customer issues

·         Fix bugs raised against products

·         Help improve and streamline internal processes

·         Manage and administer application servers

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Chaitanya
Comspark Internationals Inc | IT's Synergy Par Excellence
SAP Partner| Minority Certified| ISO 9001-2008 Certified
Outsourcing | Application & product Development | Web &SEO Solutions | Staff
Augmentation
Tel: | 901-405-4220 / 901-881-8882
Web site: www.comsparkint.com | email : prav...@comsparkint.com
USA | India |Singapore |UAE