Hello Friends,

    Please find the requirement and send me the resume with the contact
details ASAP at geo...@aim-cc.com

Please send candidates

55 hr C2C

Date resource is required: 06/11/2010

Anticipated end date: 06/10/2011

Location:  San Francisco, CA

Line of Business: Internet Services Group

Job Classification:  Web Systems Engineer

*Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree and 10+ years
technical experience with 6+ years web experience  *

The applicant needs to demonstrate mastery in the below categories.  The
more breadth and depth in several categories, the better.

Web Sphere MQ

In depth knowledge and hands on experience working with Web Sphere MQ 6 and
7 is a must.  Understanding of messaging products is beneficial.

      MQ Administration - including creating and managing mq objects.
Adhering to Wells Fargo security and application baselines. Troubleshooting
issues in the mq environment and being able to support application teams
when connecting to the MQ environments. Auditing MQ environments for
security and functional gaps and provide recommendations and implement
solutions to address the gaps.

      MQ Installation - Installation of standalone queue managers.
Installation of queue managers under Veritas Cluster control, including
single and multi node clusters. Creation of MQ clusters in a multi-node
configuration.  This requires that the applicant also have knowledge and
hands-on experience with Veritas Cluster Server. Engineering to adhere to
Wells Fargo security and application baselines.

      MQ Tuning - Understanding the internals of the MQ environment to
recommend tuning parameter changes for a more efficient operation of MQ,
Supporting the performance testing team during test cycles of the mq
environment.

Web Servers (Sun One & Apache)

In depth knowledge and hands on experience working with web servers,
including the understanding of the various web protocols. The ability to
explain how the web server works, describe the settings in the main
configuration files, describe how the certificates work on the web server,
and describe SSL termination and handshakes with load balancers and
application servers

      Sun One administration - includes installation, upgrades,
configuration, tuning, creating virtual instances, managing SSL certs,
troubleshooting problems including core file analysis.

      Apache administration - includes installation, upgrades,
configuration, tuning, managing SSL certs, troubleshooting problems.
Understanding of the various modules and its benefits.

      Automating routine tasks such as startup / shutdown and log
management.

 NDM

Experience with Sterling Commerce Direct Connect 3.6 and 3.8. The applicant
needs to demonstrate the ability to explain how the direct Connect software
works and how to configure the application, including installation and
secure+ certificate management.

Additional desired knowledge in Sun N1, IBM Rational Clear Case, Solaris,
Linux Red Hat 4.X, scripting ability in Perl and/or shell, XML, and IBM
Rational Clear Quest, Knowledge of SAML 1.1 and 2.0.

Applicant needs great attention to detail when creating install guides and
standards for the various environments.  The applicant needs excellent
verbal and written communication skills when supporting the different
technologies in preproduction, and when assisting the production support
group.  Knowledge of additional competitive technologies is desired.

Platform and Skill Set Expertise:

Web Development : iPlanet, Web Development : Perl, Systems Administration :
UNIX, Systems Administration : Shell Scripting

Thanks & regards,
Liju George Thomas
Phone: 734-591-3562X1171
Fax   : 734-418-2603
geo...@aim-cc.com

 www.aim-cc.com

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.**