*Role: Sr. Embedded Developer*

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 6 months Plus

After Phone Screen In-person Interview must

For submittal we need 2 professional references.

*Job Description:* Connectivity software department provides telematics and
entertainment services within the vehicle.  The department is responsible
for feature development, testing and maintenance of embedded software in
vehicle telematics systems for multiple projects/customers. Department scope
includes analysis, design, coding, testing, and integration of software
features, and all software integration, validation and certification
activities to achieve shipment for telematics products for the US market.

*Knowledge/Skills: *

   - Expert in *embedded C programming and debugging.*  Optionally, C++
   programming skills – the current project is all embedded C.
   - Hands-on experience with embedded software development tools.
   - Experience working directly with *prototype hardware (I/O, device
   drivers, flash).*  Experience with *S12 microprocessor* a plus.
   - Experience with automotive technologies* (CAN, LIN, diagnostics) *a
   plus.
   - Ability and willingness to work well with the local internal product
   development teams using our platform as well as teams overseas.
   - Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
   - Displays a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful
   resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or cross-functional technical
   problems.
   - Working knowledge of *DOORS, Clearcase and ClearQuest *is a plus.
   - Bachelor’s degree in EE, Computer Science, or equivalent required. MS
   in EE, Computer Science or equivalent is a plus.
   - Up to 15% domestic and/or international travel.

--
Sampath Kumar
Business Manager