*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

*Location:        Cincinnati, OH***

*Duration:       12  Months with Possible extension***
*Rate Cap:       $DOE* *Positions:        2*

*Need 2 EPIC Developers***

* *

The client needs TWO developers with Epic Ambulatory experience. They are
beginning a install and configuration of EPIC. I would focus on candidates
that have experience with EPIC Ambulatory Modules; work flow analysis,
reporting break-fix, User profile administration, Go-live role outs.
 Training end users.
**
*
Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

Thanks,

Sahitya priya
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112

Fax   :732-438-6973
www.nihaki.com
r...@nihaki.com