Note: These positions are W2/Salaried on Tech Mahindra's Payroll.  We are
looking for EAD/GC/USC for these positions. Vendors who support these
requirements will be paid a 1 time fee (10%) of the consultant's base
salary.

HOT REQUIREMENTS WITH DIRECT CLIENT

I have the following FULL TIME opening with my Client for one of our
projects.

Location: Alpharetta GA, Warren NJ

Duration: Full Time

Rate: $ 80K + Full Benefits

Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs,
documents, and implements complex software apps

-          Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate
or enhance program execution and functionality

-          Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of
hardware and software solutions

-          Excellent coding skills

-          Excellent communication skills

-          Interface with different departments within the organization
regarding new deployments

-          Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and
procedures

-          Monitor program execution for expected performance

Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 6 - 8 years
of experience in the field or in a related area

Strong J2EE development experience with WebSphere, Oracle, IBM MQ Series,
ant build scripts, clear case.

Strong Experience in Web Services, SOA and ESB products.

IBM Message Broker experience is preferable

Thanks&Regards,

Kiran Raj
Account Manager

ASCENT TECHNOLOGIES INC., Certified "WMBE"

42, Prestbury Square, Newark DE 19713.
Phone: 302 355 0608 | Fax: 302.525.4485
Email:  <mailto:bomb...@ascentinc.net> ki...@ascentinc.net |
<http://www.ascentinc.net/> www.ascentinc.net|IM: