Hi Partner,

Please let me know if you have anyone suitable for this position ::

My client has an urgent requirement for the following resource:

SAP Treasury consultant

Location: Toledo,OH

Pay rate:Rate+exp

~Strong SAP Treasury configuration experience and skills along with strong
treasury process knowledge.  ~Must have been involved with 2 full life
cycles of a SAP Treasury implementation.

~ Experience with blueprinting and leading workshops also required.

~SAP Treasury experience should include working with:

*Cash & Liquidity Management

*In-House Cash

*Transaction Manager

*Risk Analyzer

*Hedge Management

*Bank Communication Management

This position starts immediately and will run through the end of November.
 Location is Toledo,OH and the position will also require some travel to
Europe.

--

Have a Great Day !!

Thanks & Best Regards,
*Keerthichand Parcha (Keerthi)
Global Delivery Manager*

*Phone: 732-903-0785*
*ERP Logic, Inc.*
Granite Plaza, 7301 N. State Highway 161, Ste. 150, Irving, TX 75039

Email: keer...@erplogic.com
*www.erplogic.com* <http://www.erplogic.com/>

*SAP Business ByDesign Partner*

Be sure to watch this Great new SAP Business ByDesign YouTube Video!
http://xsummary.com/?p=151