*Hi Partner,*
*Please  send me updated resumes to **r...@nihaki.com*

*Location: *Dublin, OH

*Rate:* $Open

*Start date:* 1/24/11

*Interview Process:* Will hire off a phone screen

*Contract length:* 6 months

*SCM DP Consultant*
- Knowledge and operational experience in the area of Demand Planning;
including forecasting strategies, forecasting levels and error analysis,
with at least 4 yrs of DP experience.
- Working with multiple sub-teams across processes and with the business to
design, build, test and roll out new processes and technologies; in a large
transformation process
- Deep knowledge of integrating the DP process with the downstream
processes, including execution processes
- Experience in handling large data from the legacy systems, using ETL tools
and migrating data to new systems
- Experience in designing and implementing the Demand Planning processes in
one or more large companies
- Experience in designing and implementing Consensus and S & OP processes,
with or without using systems.

- Experience and knowledge of APO DP (SCM), with at least 4 yrs of
experience.
- Knowledge of industry standard implementation strategies and tools
involved
- Knowledge of development activities including WRICEF

Please send the updated resume of the consultant along with the rate,
location and contact information. Please make sure the Consultant's skills
match the requirement.  After reviewing the resume I will contact you if I
need more information.

*Thanks,*

*Sahitya priya*     *
Nihaki Systems Inc
346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.
Phone:  732-823-6471/6472 Extn:112*

***Fax   :732-438-6973
**www.nihaki.com* <http://www.nihaki.com/>*
**r...@nihaki.com* <r...@nihaki.com>**