Greetings:
My name is Joseph and I'm an IT recruiter at Whiz-International . We are
looking for the best match for the following skill set below. If the
position fits Any of your consultants profile .Pls send Their updated resume
With Below Mentioned Information. Thanks

NEED EXCELLENT COMM SKILLS AND PERSONALITY TOO

Guys, PLEASE HELP!!!!  These are SIX assured placements if we present good
candidates.

If you need any of the specs, please let me know.

January is going to be a VERY busy month for us, so let's get these req's
out of the way ASAP.

1.      #03-30 Enterprise SharePoint Administrator (US Citizen) Atlanta GA

2.      #05-18 Data Modeler (US Citizen), Austin TX.  The client needs this
filled badly, but they are very picky that the candidate meets all their
requirements.

3.      #05-29 System Integration Architect (US Citizen), Austin TX.  This
needs to be a .NET Developer with heavy Integration and Documentation
experience.

4.      #05-20 FATWIRE Web Content Manager, Baltimore MD. H1-B's are OK if I
can work directly with their employer & give you a finder's fee.

5.      #05-21 Sr. DOT NET Developer (US Citizen), Austin TX.  We need 2!

Thanks & Regards,

Joseph Adams

Technical Recruiter

Whiz International

Direct: 551 200 5892

Fax: 201 942 0881

E-mail:  <mailto:r...@whiz-international.com> jos...@whiz-international.com
<mailto:r...@whiz-international.com>

<http://www.whiz-international.com/>

This email is sent in compliance of the new email bill section 301. Per
Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618. We will comply with all removal
requests. If you do not wish to receive future job announcements, please
reply back with REMOVE on the subject line of this email.