Try removing id="dc1" from the ldapserver line, so it looks like this:

<ldapserver>

On 12/12/21 10:53 AM, Web Developer wrote:
help me to solve this.

On Sat, 11 Dec 2021 at 22:23, Web Developer <iamalon1...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Team,

I am trying to authenticate samba4/AD to koha LDAP but I am getting the
following error.

However, I can't login, koha OPAC log says  : LDAP search failed to return
object : 00002020: Operation unavailable without authentication at
/usr/share/test_koha/lib/C4/Auth_with_ldap.pm line 98.

So, before I start doing bigger things (like updating koha, which has
always been running fine) I'd like to know if I'm missing something
obvious? I'm sure many people here are using (native) active directory
to authenticate to? Any tips..?

Here is my AD samba4 config:

   <ldapserver id="dc1">
      <hostname>dc1.my.domain</hostname>
      <base>CN=Users,DC=samba,DC=my,DC=domain</base>
      <user>username</user>
     <pass>password</pass>

      <replicate>1</replicate>
      <update>1</update>
      <auth_by_bind>1</auth_by_bind>

<principal_name>CN=%s,CN=Users,DC=samba,DC=my,DC=domain</principal_name>

      <mapping>
        <userid       is="uid"            ></userid>
        <password     is="userPassword"   ></password>
      </mapping>
    </ldapserver>

Regards,
Amar