https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1791444&group_
>> id=180599&atid=893831
>>

>Does this happen with -no-kvm-irqchip?
[Yunfeng] I will have a try with this option.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1792984&group_
>> id=180599&atid=893831
>>

>Is this really a new issue?  There haven't been changes in the large
>memory support.
[Yunfeng] It's not a regression issue. Before we didn't find this issue
because we didn't check the network of 64bit 4GB linux,

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1792999&group_
>> id=180599&atid=893831
>>
>> ##What's not working:
>>  Can NOT boot windows 2k
>>

>I actually have a win2k guest somewhere.  I think I installed it
without
>apic support, but not sure.
[Yunfeng] I have two win2k diskimages, one is installed apic smp hal,
another is installed with up noapic hal.  Both have this issue.