Still doesn't work after updated to the kvm-44.
0n 64bit host a xp guest with 2vcpus still gets froze during booting
Just like this
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/download.php?group_id=180599&atid=893831&file_id=246597&aid=1799596
The test machine is a harwitch + paxville  with 16 LPs

I build the kvm as external modules of kernel 2.6.22.

Thanks
Yunfeng