>> One regression:
>> 1. Cannot install 64bit vista guests.
>>
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?funcÞtail&atid‰3831&aid36905&group_id05
>99
>>

>Internal testing here confirms, but this is not a recent regression.
>When was the last time Vista x64 installed reliably for you? (here, it
>works, but not 100% of the time).
[Yunfeng] Yes, it may not be a recent regression, and it may be a platform
related issue.
Before we used Harwitch /paxville to do the test, and in a period the
installation test could pass without any problem.
But after we switched the test machine to Dempsey/Woodcrest, the installation
test always fails.

>> 6 Some ltp cases fail on KVM guests
>>
>https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?funcÞtail&aid41316&group_id059
>9&atid‰3831
>>

>I checked this, and it seems invalid.  Please see the notes I made in
>the bug tracker.
[Yunfeng] I have retested it. These test cases should be able to pass on KVM.