Michael,
        There is a 64-bit put_user(), so SET actually works already, but
there just isn't a 64-bit get_user().

It doesn't hurt to make them symmetric, though. The changes look
fine to me, if you want to do both.

I'm looking at adding mergeable rx buffer support and doing the
development work on a Centrino vPro. I've run into other problems
with feature bits setting from your qemu git tree; will send a patch
for that when I get it straightened out (unless someone else gets to
it first, while I'm on vacation).

                                                +-DLS