Hello Kwant community,
I am considering a 6-terminal sample with 0,1,2,3 the voltage leads and 4,5 the
current lead. Normally, with the conductance_matrix M found by kwant I can
calculate transport properties (the voltages in vector V) as per the linear
equation I = M V, given I = [0,0,0,0,1,-1].

Now I want to plot the current density corresponding to this transport state,
but not sure how to do it.

For instance, with wf = kwant.wave_function(sys, energy), I can have all
scattering wavefunctions wf(4) incoming from the current lead 4. But how to (or
is it necessary to) reflect the above current configuration vector I we
specified? I presume the current density may vary with different I vectors. Or
maybe I misunderstand some basics?

Thank you!