From: L1vpn <l1vpn-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of IETF Secretariat
Sent: 30 August 2023 20:57
To: draft-ietf-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discov...@ietf.org
Cc: ipr-annou...@ietf.org; l1vpn@ietf.org
Subject: [L1vpn] IPR Disclosure Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s
Statement about IPR related to RFC 5195

Dear Don Fedyk, Yakov Rekhter, Hamid H. Ould-Brahim:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your RFC entitled "BGP-Based
Auto-Discovery for Layer-1 VPNs" (RFC5195) was submitted to the IETF
Secretariat on 2023-08-30 and has been posted on the "IETF Page of
Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/ipr/6121/). The title of the IPR disclosure is
"Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ)'s Statement about IPR related to RFC
5195"

Thank you

IETF Secretariat