On Tue Jan 16, 2007 at 23:25:17 +0000, Manuel A. Fernandez Montecelo wrote:
> If I understood it correctly (stumbling upon a memory overlapping error and
> searching the web), that 'modaddr' command (or similar name, don't have it
> around now) exists only in a fork of GRUB maintained to boot Fiasco (and
> maybe other Dresden/L4 projects).

That's the case.

> Is there a way to run Fiasco with standard GRUB, or any ongoing work to be
> able to do it?

There's the bootstrap single-image mode which packs all modules into a
big one which can then be booted by any bootloader. To the boot loader
those images look like Linux. You should have a closer look at the
README and modules.list files in bootstrap/server/src.

Adam
--
Adam                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]