Hi Ramya,

a: No, its not a must. The UART could also be polled (by a timer) to see if
something arrived.
b: At least regarding l4linux there is nothing more to it - afaik.

But let's go back to the hello word example on the SCC. What happens if you press the
<ESC> key? Does it break into the JDB debugger?

Best regards,
   Martin