From: l4-hackers [l4-hackers-boun...@os.inf.tu-dresden.de] on behalf of Björn
Döbel [doe...@os.inf.tu-dresden.de]
Sent: 16 September 2014 19:15
To: l4-hackers@os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Subject: Re: Trimming uclibc  in l4

Hi,

as Marcus already pointed out, newer versions of L4Re actually contain a
package called uclibc_minimal that serves exactly this purpose. Even if
you are using an older snapshot, chances are that backporting this
package (and adapting l4/mk) might be easier than stripping things down
yourself.

Bjoern