Hi there.

After some dependency trouble I finally succeded compiling Labyrinth on
my Computer (which is Ubuntu Dapper). I still have two issues though.
First, I don't know how to apply the German language file provided in
this group. Secondly, I'm neither able to insert written text into my
mindmaps, nor can I edit the connections between the different parts of
my mind map. Could someone please help me with those problems?
Otherwise, the software seems great to me, as it's a very sleek and
elegant mind mapping tool and, as far as I know, the only one fitting
Gnome's GTK surface.

Regards, Paul.