Hi,

This has been pretty quietly recently so I thought I should say a few
words about what is happening.  First, have no fear.  Labyrinth is still
alive.

I have recently finished a PhD and am making some minor corrections
before finishing properly.  Unfortunately, this leaves me the task of
getting employment to sustain my hacking.  These 2 tasks, combined with
a massive increase in bug activity in GNOME and several "real-world"
problems have left me with very little to hack on labyrinth.

I'm hoping that soon all these will resolve (hey, I can hope ;) and I
can return to hacking labyrinth some more.  I have been playing around
with various things, but only a few minutes here and there.

I have several patches sitting in need of reviewing / committing that I
hope to get around to soon and I'll let you all know when I'm back on
track.  Until then, I wouldn't expect too much to happen, unfortunately.
If people want to submit patches, please do (constant pestering is
probably a good idea as well).

Thanks
Don