Hi,

On Mon, 2008-02-04 at 18:24 +0100, Martin Schaaf wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am Martin and a new  developer member of labyrinth. In the last days
> I checked  in some fixes. I hopefully fixed the following bugs:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=13
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=11
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=64
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=45
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=66
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=68
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=69
> http://code.google.com/p/labyrinth/issues/detail?id=73
>
> It  would be nice if  some of the  users can test the latest svn revision.
> To see whether my fixes are working or not and all the other features still
> work like expected So that we can be sure the bugs are fixed. My goals are
> to get a new release ready in about two months and integrate bearing features.
> E.g. a color and font selector and so on.

These look good.  I managed to hit a problem while trying to delete
thoughts using the delete key, but I've checked in a fix for that (yay!
First commit for a while).

Anyway, I notice you've checked in foreground and background colouring,
which looks pretty rocking so far.

One small thing though.  Can you please add ChangeLog entries for
changes?  It's probably archaic of me, but it's easier to get a quick
overview as opposed to doing a svn log.

Thanks for the hard work on this.  It's starting to shape up again :)
Don