Am Freitag, den 04.04.2008, 18:38 +0100 schrieb Don Scorgie:
> On Fri, 2008-04-04 at 17:47 +0200, Martin Schaaf wrote:
> > On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 16:14:58 +0200
> > Matthias Vogelgesang wrote:

> > > Did that for thoughts, though Nautilus seems to use another selection
> > > color. Hmm...
> >
> > On my system nautilus uses the same as any other gnome application. Hmmm.

It was just one example...

> It depends on the theme [1].  Other than than, a good idea :)  If you've
> integrated theming already, could you also look at the text selection
> colour?  Currently it's bright red.

Done and now it uses the right theme colors, after someone on the
internet suggested doing a realize on a gtk.Window (yes, the code looks
a bit hackish).

However I don't use the themed font color, because right now it doesn't
looks very good with some of the thought backgrounds and my theme's font
color.

--
Matthias Vogelgesang
Public-Key: http://tinyurl.com/2qcydl