In version .3 on Fedora 8, I'm able to draw the rectangles and import
images.  The text buttons are always grayed out and I can't figure how
you type in the boxes.  When I try to right click on the boxes, the
xterm from which I launched says "popup menu requested" but there is no
popup appearing in the program.  I suspect this is a python or gnome
package mismatch.  I did not build this labyrinth package, I just took
the rpm from the Fedora repository.

I'd be interested in compiling your version .4, but the configure script
looks for libraries in a way that seems inconsistent with Fedora.  For
example, we have gnome-python2 version 2.20, but configure is looking
for gnome-python-2.

pj

--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Professor, Political Science          http://pj.freefaculty.org