On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:16:44 -0700 (PDT)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> as I need some features, I forked. I'll be glad to add some of these
> features, but I don't know what features you would like. could we
> discuss it more precisely. For instance I don't know if you will need
> this 'universal right click'.

Send patches to this list and describe what feature they add. Try to make them
as small as possible and only one patch one feature. If we do not find bugs in
it and they do not destroy the world ;-) we will add them. And see the projects
ideas wiki page and issue tracker for what are our plans and ideas for
features. We are willing to discuss them here too. We need help and we would
appreciate your help. Please join us you can still fork later.

Bye,
Martin.