Hi,

On Sun, 2008-10-19 at 11:34 -0500, Stuart Kaufman wrote:
> I downloaded : Source .tar.gz  Size: 390 kb  md5:
> 54810b54ca4977e155d6a587b9f5a5d9
>
> But my windows Vista wants to know what program to use to open the
> file.
> What program should I use and where do I find it?

The .tar.gz is the complete source for labyrinth.  To open it, you can
use 7zip [1].  However, the Windows port is currently slightly outdated
(as I can't get it to play well with Vista any more).  If you're
confident in python skills, you can play with the source and try to make
it work, but there's also a slightly older than current package (version
0.3) with a windows installer [2].

Hope this helps
Don

[1] http://www.7-zip.org/