Hello everyone. I am a student of Lehigh University and am taking a
User Interfaces Techniques course. For our current project we've been
asked to identify an open source project and work to improve the
functionality and usability of its interface. I have been using
Labyrinth on and off for a while, and find concept-mapping to be
extremely helpful. I have very little experience with Python, but
would love to learn.

If you are interested in having me work with you, I would love to chat
with both users and developers about what can be made better. Hope to
hear from you soon.

Warm regards,
Micah