I've just tagged RC1 for Labyrinth 0.6. This release will be primarily
bugfixes and UI improvements. Zooming in and out, which several people had
complained about, is markedly improved. Note that running this version will
move your map files from the previous folder in ~/.gnome2 to an
XDG-specified application data directory.

To test it out, you can download from Github, unzip and run 'python
labyrinth'.
https://github.com/labyrinth-team/labyrinth/zipball/0.6-rc1

On Ubuntu, you can use the package from the PPA:
https://code.launchpad.net/~takluyver/+archive/labyrinth-dev

If all goes well, we'll make a 0.6 release in a few days.

Thanks,
Thomas