So that is where my mind goes when I get absent minded!  Sometimes I think I
forgot it somewhere else.
Could be I'm the one popping in and out and misplacing my things in that
"other" dimension.
The nice thing about losing things for a long period of time is that when I
finally find them, they are new to me
all over again.  (I don't see how the Borrowers could carry off my old Minnie
Pearl banjo uke, but who knows?
Maybe some of them are living in it?)
Liz in warm and sunny Missouri, US

 sort of like your husband's version...that is very likely...I love physics
nd I would say it sort of popped into another dimension then back again.
here are theories out there by some very learned physics professors that it
ould very well be...in fact "we" may be popping in and out of this Universe
ff and on too. Sure would explain a few things.
Cearbhael