Aage wrote:

Some time ago I saw in a German book a table runner (is that the word?)
designed by Suse Bernuth. It was with a pattern of grapes and wine leaves
and also with some gold decorations. I simply had to have this pattern.
Some investigation gave the result that it was represented on page 60 in an
exhibition catalogue named "Suse Bernuth - Kl–ppelspitzen im Stil der 50er
Jahre" by Deutsche Kl–ppelverband. The catalogue also included prickings of
some of the patterns, including this one.
And now I turn to you for help: If anybody has this book, can i have or buy
a copy of the pattern sheet with this pricking? If anybody can help, please
send me a mail.

I bought this book in 1992 but I'd never looked at the prickings until just now when I saw Aage's message. And guess what - the pricking she wants isn't in my copy either. I wonder if there are a whole lot of copies where it's missing. Does anyone have it? If so I'd like a copy too. Perhaps the Deutsche Kloppelverband could provide it.

Jean in Glasgow