Elaine wrote:

The Lace Museum here in Sunnyvale, CA has had an urgent request for a lace
pattern of a penguin. I think the English Lace Guild published a Penguin
Pattern Book a couple of years ago. If anyone has a copy they would like to sell,
please contact me privately. Or if someone has a pattern for a penguin and
wants to send it to me in a PDF file, that would be great.

The Penguin Pattern book is still for sale from the Lace Guild (£5.95 to the US). Just check the 'Guild Publications' section of the web site (address in the signature below) under the sub-section 'Pattern Books'.

Buying from The Lace Guild or from authorized US distributors means that the profits are used to further lacemaking.

David (Webmaster)
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)