 The usual diary info update will follow at the end of month. I have
 this nagging feeling there's something else we should have been
 preparing. Let us know if any of you can think of it.

Several people wrote:

Advent-calendar

That's what it was. Thanks for reminding us, but there isn't much time left now. I guess we'll just have to see if we can throw anything together. Let you know tomorrow.

David (in Glasgow) and Jean (out teaching lacemaking)
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)