OK, we managed to get something together in the St Nick of time (ho! ho! ho!). A different type of competition this year - doesn't require vast (any?) knowledge of lace, so we look forward to lots of entries.

For those who have joined the list in the last year and wonder what on earth we're going on about, it's the annual Advent Calendar on the Lace Guild website (address in our signature below) which you get to by clicking on the sprig of holly on the top menu bar of the home page. You can only open the windows up to the current date (so no cheating possible) and I'm afraid you need javascript (scripting) turned on in your web browser, so there may be the odd work computer that will not let you open the windows. Two of the days have links to small lace patterns - but you'll have to wait a few days for the first. There's a competition with prizes - this year jigsaw puzzling some of the lace pictures together again.

That's about it. If you have any problems email us and we'll try to sort them out.

Best wishes,

Jean and David
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org