At 11:58 am -0500 10/12/04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Elaine Merritt, Devon Thein, Jean Leader, Angela Thompson, Collectors: What do you think of this item and the pricing?

I've had a look at eBay (not something I do very often) and I'd agree with Barbara Joyce
$350 sounds unreasonably high for that little cut piece,

I think the website mentioned by the seller as showing an example of a Sluisse leaf must be

http://home.hetnet.nl/~aplag/hoofdpagina%20Nederlands.htm

(Google is your friend)

Jean