Well, the staff at the Hollies are back after the Christmas and New Year break, so Maggie forwarded the advent calendar entries to us - 110 in all (beating the 77 entries of last year). We've just put them into an electronic hat and picked out the three winners, who are:

Carla Guzzi (from Switzerland), Heather Muth (from Canada) and Bridget Marrow (from Britain).

Congratulations to them, and commiserations to the other entrants from all over the world. The answers and the credits for the designs are now on the web site.

Our thanks to all those who sent good wishes, and wishes to everyone for a Happy New Year.

Jean and David

-- Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org (alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)