At 8:21 pm -0500 16/2/05, lace-digest wrote:
There must be some restrictions on what a group can enter, even if the
rules/classes for individual entries don't apply. I suppose we'll have
to inquire of the Lace Guild...any volunteers to do so from interested
Arachneans in England?

It has to fit the theme and there'll be a restriction on size - probably much the same as for the last competition: To enable safe handling, maximum dimensions of the package containing entries to be 100cm (40") in any direction with the total of height + width + length not exceeding 190cm (75"). This will come under the rules. We'll have full details of everything on the Lace Guild web site soon (I think it's just the dates of the exhibition that still have to be confirmed).

The Lace Guild has a CD available with pictures of entries to Myth or Mystery (see http://.www,laceguild,org) - that would give you some idea of the variety of entries from groups last time.

Jean in sunny Glasgow