Along with the extremely minor November update to the Lace Guild website (just a few events added), we've made a couple of changes in overall site format. One aims to increase text legibility with the trend to larger displays over the last few years, and the other to give a somewhat cleaner look. This is not a redesign as such, and you may not even notice what has changed (and I'm not saying for that reason). However we want to find out if anyone has problems with the new format so we can debug them (or even revert to the old format if necessary) in plenty of time before mounting the Advent Calendar at the start of December (no pretence this year, as it's advertised in the new issue of Lace).

Notification of any problems - directly to us rather than via the Lace Guild - would be much appreciated. Please say whether you have a Mac or PC, what browser you are using, and what version number (eg Internet Explorer 5, 5.5, 6 - you can find that in the 'about', which in Windows is under the Help menu.)

David (webmaster) and Jean in Glasgow

PS If it's just that some of the graphics look a bit odd, it's likely that you need to refresh/reload and/or clear your cache (especially with Safari).

--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)