As usual we are doing a French version of the advent calendar for The Lace Guild website, although this year we've had to share out the work between different volunteer translators. We are most grateful for their efforts, and all is ready for the launch day; however we still need someone to translate one of the patterns that comes later.

If you are a native French speaker and have the time to translate a lace pattern from English into French we'd like to hear from you.

Jean and David (in Glasgow)
--
Jean Leader
Glasgow, Scotland, UK