Today I had a query about whether the pricking for the pattern on the Lace Guild Advent Calendar for 7th December had printed out at the correct size. It hadn't and was smaller than it should have been - this is something that can happen when the browser has 'Shrink pages to fit' (or something similar) as the default setting. You need to make sure that the page prints at full size - on my version of Explorer I have to select 'Print wide pages'.

To help you I've now added the correct size for each pricking at the top of the pattern page after the no. of pairs and the thread.

Have fun - there's still one to come!
Jean
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org