At 6:16 pm +0100 20/12/05, Jo Falkink wrote:
Yahoo supports simple databases. So I created one on
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bobbinlace/database
I chose the most lively group with the most members I know of. Go ahead and fill it. Though the fields look small, you can type or paste lengthy stories. I just didn't discover any control over wrapping and new lines.

If this database is widely supported (that means: gets filled and keeps getting filled) I might consider (this isn't a promise) generating a more accessible version of the contents. But I'd be happy to transfer ownerhsip of the database itself to allow for corrections on the contents.

Thanks Jo. I've entered some corrections to my "Introduction to Bucks Point Lace" on the Yahoo Group site to get the ball rolling.

Jean (in Glasgow)

PS These corrections are also in the 'Errata' section of 'Publications' on the Lace Guild website.
--
Jean Leader
Glasgow, Scotland, UK