On returning to work after New Year the staff at The Hollies had computer problems. Unfortunately, it appears that

        any competition entries sent between 22nd and 27th December

have been lost. (Those before and after these dates have been received.)
If you sent your entry in then please send it again. We're extending the deadline until Monday 9th January 2006 to give people time to do this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Jean and David Leader (in Glasgow)