Hi Jeanette,

        Thank you so very much for all your work in sending these stamps
around the world.  Mine arrived this afternoon and my DH was as curious as
anything to find out what had arrived from South Africa.  I hadn't mentioned
that I'd entered a raffle  :-)   Coincidentally my DH's family was
originally from Cornwall (the tin mining part) so that the fact that Emily
Hobhouse was born in Cornwall (and also buried there) is of great interest
to us.

        Thanks for your generosity.

Best wishes,
Shirley T. - Adelaide, South Australia where its quite hot today for March
(34 deg. C)  The stamp will be treasured also as it is the first one I've
received franked from Sth. Africa.

e-mail:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home page:     http://www.users.on.net/~endsodds