Cluny de Brioude was my first choice for Montreal too and that's what I got (-: I've also been wondering where to get the silk so if anyone finds a good source please let me know. The website <http://www.auverasoie.com/html/gb/clients.htm> has addresses for distributors in the USA (Texas), Australia, Finland and Germany but nothing for the UK - just Other Countries with an address in Paris plus email address. Now I'm hoping they'll answer my email and be able to tell me where I can get it here (have to say it's not something I ever remember seeing around).

Jean in Glasgow where we've been having real summer weather