At 6:38 am -0400 16/7/06, Jean Nathan wrote:
Jean, just been browsing Amazon and came across:

Thistle, Rose, Daffodil, Shamrock and a Fuchsia: Five Motifs Using
Bedfordshire Lace Techniques (Paperback) by you published June 2006.

I've got your bookmarks book and the Bucks point from the Lace Guild, but
are you being modest about a new one? If so can we get it from you?

It was news to me that the book was on Amazon - must be because I've now invested in an ISBN for it.

It's the same book as that mentioned a couple of months ago on the list but I've now had it printed (rather than photocopied). It is available from me price £6 plus postage (currently 49p in the UK but this could well change come 21st August).

Jean in sunny Glasgow (I've been sitting in the garden making lace)