We're all packed and hoping to catch a plane to spend Christmas with our son in Turin (at the moment it's still on despite the fog at Gatwick). Enjoy the rest of the Advent Calendar and do have a go at the competition. (Get your children/grandchildren to surf the net for the answers.) If anyone has problems submitting their answers (should be ok, but occasionally someone has an odd configuration on their computer) send them to us and we'll put them in the hat with the rest.

Christmas wishes to everyone,

Jean and David in Glasgow (for the next few hours)
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)