At 5:51 pm -0500 28/2/07, Micki wrote on lace-digest:
Just thought I would mention that some of the links didn't work for me, I
use standard internet explorer as a browser, so nothing fancy there.

Thanks to Micki and others who pointed out missing links and spelling mistakes. All fixed now, I hope (the problem was we'd done some re-arranging yesterday morning and overlooked a few changes also needed).
Jean
--
Jean Leader
Glasgow, Scotland, UK