I agree here with Clay.  I too was privileged enough to test the beta version
on Chris's ipad as well as on my old iphone and was well impressed with it!!
Chris always insists that I am the only person he knows who can crash an
apple.... and I haven't crashed this programme (yet.... LOL)

As Clay says, the programme is now available in the app store, and I'm sure
they'd appreciate your feedback too!!!

Thanks Jean & David for all your hard work and allowing some of us to test it
for you!  It's brilliant!!!

Sue in Uk