As Susan says, quite a few books have changed over... 2 on a 'lacy theme' that
spring to mind are Tatting Collage and Mastering Tatting, both by Lindsay
Rogers.  I have both of these books and they certainly lay relatively flat and
are just as easily handled as any other book!

The only other 'binding' that I would 'enjoy' is the idea of Ulrike Voelker
where she produced the torchon books in ringbinders.  This is also extremely
useful to the lacemaker as it also lays flat!  On demand book publication in
A4 or the american equivalent  could be good, as the purchaser could provide
her own binder.... then she or he could colour coordinate according to the
type of lace inside the folder!!

As for Noelene, if you do produce another book Noelene, we all need to know
about it and how to get hold of it!

Sue in East Yorkshire where it's dryish, sunny and not particularly windy at
the moment!!  (But don't tell it, otherwise it will revert to 'something
horrible'!)

On 7 Jan 2014, at 23:48, <hottl...@neo.rr.com> <hottl...@neo.rr.com> wrote:

> May I add, the A to Z books have changed over the years from basic spiral
bound to spiral bound with a spine cover.  This is a much more robust format &
may solve the issues that Jacquie has identified.

My Tatty Blog http://pigminitatty.blogspot.co.uk/