Hi All

I've just done the same thing and got back to a 'yahoo images search'.  If the
person in question has copied it from one of the 'images' pages on yahoo or
google then it probably has been 'spidered' by them and the original site
doesn't always show!

However, as I have a page with 'lacefully elegant' in the title on Pinterest,
I'll put your photo up there with your permission Sherry.... then it may just
propogate round the world with a link back to your site!

Sue in a damp, miserable East Yorkshire
On 19 Jan 2014, at 09:48, Jacquie Tinch wrote:

> I was looking at this last night and the link was a yahoo one, which led to
a photo album in which I couldn't even find the photo of the angels, or any
connection to Sherry's website.

> I had found the photo by doing a search in Pinterest under 'bobbin lace
angels' and the copy of Sherry's photo I found said where that person had
pinned it from.

My Tatty Blog http://pigminitatty.blogspot.co.uk/